GANANOQUE PUBLIC LIBRARY REOPENING
Gananoque Public Library is currently providing curbside pickup, online collections, printing service and virtual programs. On July 20, 2020 the library will move to phase 2 of our reopening plan, people can book a visit to browse the collection and use a computer for 30 minutes. When the library reopens to the public we will continue to adhere to public health measures with limited in-person access, modified hours, as well as physical distancing restrictions. Gananoque Public Library has developed a phased approach with safety guidelines and physical distancing protocols in mind.
GANANOQUE PUBLIC LIBRARY REOPENING INFORMATION
Gananoque Public Library will reopen with limited hours until Phase 4.
Monday – Friday: 10:00am – 4:00pm Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed
HEALTH AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
The well-being of our community and staff is always our top priority.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- Offering curbside pickup.
- Maintaining 6 feet of distance between each other.
- Wearing face coverings while inside the library.
- Following cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
What we’re asking you to do:
- Do not enter the library if you currently have or recently had a fever, cough, shortness or breath, or are feeling unwell.
- Keep your hands clean. Hand sanitizer will be provided. All patrons will be required to use sanitizer upon entering.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others.
- Masks are required and will be provided for those individuals who do not have one. Gloves are also available.
- Follow all directional signs.
LIMITED COMPUTER USE:
Computers have been spaced 6 feet apart and will be disinfected between each use. Computer sessions will be limited to 30 minutes.
RETURNING ITEMS AND DUE DATES:
Our book drops are open for you to return your checked out library items.
- Due dates have been extended.
- Returned items will be quarantined for 4 days before getting checked in.
PLACING ITEMS ON HOLD FOR PICK-UP:
Please phone the library at 613-382-2436 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request items. Library staff will contact you to set-up a pick-up time. Need help deciding what you want? Phone or e-mail us for help.
Pickup is available
Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.